HealthCore Community Pharmacy
Utilizing HealthCore Clinic Community Pharmacy saves you time and money, while keeping you and your family healthy!
Conveniently located on the second level.
Clinic Pharmacy Perks:
- Easily visit your doctor, fill your prescription, all under one roof
- Our direct access to your provider means immediate access to medications
- Discounted medications available for qualifying patients
- Your insurance is accepted
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Open to the public
340 B Program
As a patient of HealthCore Clinic you have the opportunity to participate in the 340B Program, which may provide lower cost medications to you. Visit the HealthCore Community Pharmacy for more details.
Other Medication Assistance Programs
Medication Assistance Program:
- Application assistance is available to uninsured and under-insured patients for free or low- income medications via the Medication Assistance Program (MAP). Availability and eligibility vary based on each Pharmaceutical company producing each medication via the Pharmaceutical Patient Program (PAP). Not all medications prescribed may be available and income documentation is required along with the application. We charge a minimum annual fee to assist with applications and refill orders.
Medical Service Bureau:
- HealthCore Clinic refers to the Medical Service Bureau to assist with purchase of medications if you meet eligibility criteria. You may contact them at 316.683.7559.